Flag Map

free counters

Monday, July 19, 2010

Business Planning Advice for Freelancers

By : Patrick Larsson

I’ve been reading through a lot of articles from our archive this weekend, and I managed to get some inspiration, great tips, resources and so much more from doing it. I decided to share a few of the best articles I dug up within one single post. So whether you want to learn about how you should handle work that infringes on your own, or want to learn about social proof – I recommend these articles for everything from useful tips to an all-around great reading.

It’s a Ripoff: How to Handle Work that Infringes on Your Own by Thursday Bram. I strongly recommend this piece. It contains some really valuable tips for us freelancers out there. So if you’re eager to learn about when or IF you should contact a lawyer make sure to read and bookmark this article. I can almost guarantee that you will learn something valuable from it.

Social Proof, and How You Can Get Some by James Chartrand. What is social proof? Well, just as James mention in the article, it’s a whole psychological explanation behind it. So why don’t I just let James explain what it is, how, and where you can find it. I enjoyed every minute of this really great read – I even got to learn about social proof, and learning, I just love it.

Creating Business Structures with the Future in Mind by Joel Falconer. Quite old piece, but still, it’s one of the best articles I’ve read in ages! Joel really nails some great points on why you should create your business structure with the future in mind. So even if you’re new to freelancing – or been in the game for a while – I strongly recommend this article. It helped me realize that I should plan ahead more than I already do.

12 Tricks for Optimizing Your Freelance Career by Tommy Marshall. Containing some really useful and essential tips straight through. Whether you need a tip on how you should prepare for a normal work day or on how you should keep your spirits high, this is a must read.

Optimizing Your Freelance Business by Kristen Fischer. You want to live the lifestyle you always dreamed about? Then this article is for you, Kristen presents some really valuable tips and personal opinions on the book, The Wealthy Freelancer as well as giving us all something to think about. I for one, will definitely take some time to read this book – I bought it some time ago after all. Just haven’t got around to read it yet.

Have you taken the time and read through our archive? If you have, did you find a great article you would like to share?

Job Vacancy , Indonesia Job , Job Indonesia


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment